View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
InnesHilton Offline
Innes Hilton
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Innes Hilton

Points: 3,806, Level: 9 Points: 3,806, Level: 9 Points: 3,806, Level: 9

Re: boyfriend hit me - March 29th 2017, 12:27 AM

Hi Mfsteven, first of all let me start by saying that nobody repeat NOBODY is exempt from the law, no matter what advantages you may think he or she has behind them. Based on all of what you've just said he seems a pretty messed up dude and yes you were right to assume you should of rang the police immediately.

By the behaviour he was displaying, would i be crawling too far out onto the limb to suggest he takes drugs? I mean i used to take one or two here and there and i know quite a few people who still engage in such things, enough to know a thing or two and one of those things is that over-exposure to stronger, class A drugs can cause a minor/major psychotic outburst every now and again.

The bit that really got me though is when he relieved you from his grasp and told you he loved you before giving you further abuse...I don't know who you are or where you are but i can tell you one thing, if you were my girl i would not associate violence with love, that's just a blatant no-go area.

At this point in time you clearly know what your options are, and if you're genuinely worried that he may get let off without facing even so much as a penalty then here is what you can do. You can, as another one of the helpful teen help members mentioned; take some form of audio and/or verbally recording device with you when you confront him next. But i advise you not to keep it within visual range as this triggers even the most paranoid of minds to question whether or not they are being filmed, trust me i know these things.
- bare in mind, do not attempt to try anything if you believe yourself to be at risk of death or severe harm.
I really am sorry that you had to endure such painful events from someone who at the time meant a lot to you, it sucks i know.
I'm always here!