View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Elle_94 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 7,378, Level: 12 Points: 7,378, Level: 12 Points: 7,378, Level: 12

Unhappy I don't think my boyfriend finds me attractive - April 6th 2017, 02:18 PM

Hi guys,

My boyfriend and I have been together for nearly two years now. I'm 19 and he's 21. We don't have sex very often and never really have. I think that's mainly due to the fact that we live quite far from each other so rarely see each other and we both still live with our parents so it's difficult for us to find opportunities. But I do think that my low sex drive contributes as well.

My boyfriend gets erect around me quite frequently, but when we have sex, he'll get hard whilst touching me and warming me up, and then right before we're about to actually do it (usually the point at which he'll see my body completely unclothed) he loses his erection. He also never wants me to give him oral or stimulate him with my hands despite me trying and offering. I feel like he doesn't find me attractive and that I just don't turn him on.

I dont have a great body. My legs are quite thick and my breasts have begun to sag already despite the fact I'm very young - the result of having very large breasts for my frame as well as wearing cheap bras that fitted poorly for years. I also have a little bit of a stomach. But I'm not huge. I think I could look worse but my boyfriend just seems totally repulsed and turned off my me.

I also had the same issue with my ex. He could never get fully hard or ejaculate with me and now the same thing is happening with my current partner. I thought my ex may have had some issues, physically or emotionally, but this is the second person it's happened with - I feel like I must be the issue

What should I do? Should I break up with him?

Thank you in advance