Thread: New Boyfriend
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,825, Level: 9 Points: 3,825, Level: 9 Points: 3,825, Level: 9

Unhappy New Boyfriend - May 10th 2017, 04:09 PM

Hi I'm 14 and I just started dating this boy who's a grade below me and is 13. I like him alot and we were hanging out the other day and he was in his shorts but the thing is even though he's 13 he said I was cute and he started to get a boner that actually stuck out by his knee.. I was shocked and he kept saying how cute I was and how big my boobs were (they are pretty big for my age idk why) and he took off his pants and his penis was MASSIVE.. I haven't seen anything like it. He sat their jerking it off until it got so long he had to use both hands and I was pretty much speechless. It wasn't very thick but it was sooo fing long. Literally if I had to guess I'd put it over 10 inches. I have to admit I am REALLY turned on by it but I'm worried for a couple of reasons. First we're so young but his dick is so big. Could this be a health problem for him? Second I have no idea how the hell I would fit that thing inside me if we were to have sex. He asked me if I wanted to do it but I told him not right now.