View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: My Little Brother is Getting Bullied. I Need Help! - May 11th 2017, 12:17 AM

Since he's reluctant to share his feelings, such as when he's with Ms. K, maybe you can encourage him to keep a journal of his feelings. He doesn't have to specifically write about his feelings, but he could write about his day, his video games, or different cars he is interested in.

It is can be true that sometimes teacher or parental involvement can make the bullying worse. Are there any clubs or extracurricular groups your brother can join outside of school to make friends? That could be something to look into.

The two of you may be able to do something together during the week, even though your schedules are very different. For instance, you could get a notebook and write notes back and forth. You could write one at night and leave it for him before he goes to school, and then he can write one during the day and leave it for you after your homework. Something like this could increase communication and strengthen your relationship even if you aren't spending time together because of your schedules.

Feel free to keep us updated!

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers