View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Liz94 Offline
Here I go again
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Points: 14,814, Level: 17 Points: 14,814, Level: 17 Points: 14,814, Level: 17

Im being verbally bullied - April 30th 2009, 07:46 AM

Ok so these 2 girls have started to bully me.
They call me lesbian, idiot, fucking wanker. they tell me to get a life and die. and some other worse stuff i dont want to type.

Its getting to me alot and has even left me to skive school today. The thing is if i tell a adult the girls will get yr 11 and 10s and 9s ( im in yr 9) to beat me up. The friends that do know r to scared to do anything to help me.

Im really upset and i have tried ignoring them but it doesnt achieve anything. I have also tried talkin to them i told them that it was upsetting me and they just laughed and said worse things to me.

One of them even told miss i was swearing at her ( which i wasnt) and i ended up getting sent outside for 40 min and it was a maths revision lesson and we were revising something i dont understand.

Its tareing me down and i dont know wat to do.
LIZ

"Casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

PM/VM me anytime
LIZ