(#2 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sabah

Points: 18,266, Level: 19 Points: 18,266, Level: 19 Points: 18,266, Level: 19

Re: Lonely and worthless - May 25th 2017, 11:56 PM

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're feeling this way about yourself Danielle. From what you've said it appears you may have quite low self esteem and that's intensified by how lonely you are feeling right now.

I feel that at the age of 15 having a boyfriend shouldn't be at the top of your agenda. You're still so young, but also there is no competition with relationships and what age you get into one or how long you have one for etc. The main thing is that you feel happy within yourself like you mentioned. Acceptance is a key part in almost everything we encounter in life. Every one is beautiful, and accepting that you are beautiful will hopefully help you to empower yourself and develop confidence and self-esteem. Of course this is easier said than done.

Have you ever considered seeking support in regards to the way you feel about yourself? For example or therapist or counsellor? That could be one way for you to combat negative thoughts and feelings? Or you could maybe talk to a good friend or your parents about how you're feeling?

You will get through this dark time, and find things that make you feel better. Hold on.
Feel free to message me any time

''No pressure, no diamonds''

There may not always be a direct answer to a problem, but there is always a way to get through it.
Strength is the best quality of the human mind and body, and I believe everyone has it; whether they believe it or not. Look for that tiny glimmer of hope deep inside yourself and once you've found it let it blossom, glow and illuminate your life.

I'm always here if anyone wants to talk.

x x x