View Single Post
  (#9014 (permalink)) Old
Silvan Offline
Woodland resident
I can't get enough

Name: Sue
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 55,846, Level: 33 Points: 55,846, Level: 33 Points: 55,846, Level: 33

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 18th 2017, 09:26 PM

Hey. I wonder what you're doing right now. Eating dinner? Maybe... Preparing for Monday? Perhaps.
How I wish I could talk to you face to face. I can imagine it so well: only you and me, we're sitting on wicker chairs in front of the house, sipping coffee from pretty cups. It's a long, long summer evening; the grass under our feet is green and soft, gentle rustle is coming from the trees around us. It's very warm. And we're sitting and laughing and chatting. Your kind words are soothing my wrecked nerves so well. Time passes as we're talking. First we see the sun that is shattering the sky into a thousand pink and orange pieces. Then the sky becomes livid like a bruise. And finally darkness falls, and we're still talking under the starry firmament. And you're still making me laugh. I'm so cheerful that I can be there with you.

Well. That might have happened in a different universe. Perhaps. But we're not in a different universe, we're here, and I let my imagination go wild again. Sorry.

Graphic Designer Forum Moderator
ɤ
PM ¦ VM