View Single Post
  (#340 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: What are you reading now? - June 22nd 2017, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Abibliophobe~ View Post
I am currently reading Made You Up. I kind of think I enjoyed Eliza and Her Monsters a tad bit more. I am only 65% through with Made You Up so that could change? But, I mean, Made You Up is actually still really good. Just not as invested in the characters but I really related to Eliza whereas the I don't really relate/connect to the main character in Made You Up.

Finished Made You Up and I actually preferred Eliza and Her Monsters. If I had read Made You Up before that book I might not have read Eliza and Her Monsters at all or it would have been a book that I would get to 'eventually'.
I actually liked Made You Up, but it's been a while since I've read it and I read a lot of books so I can't remember exactly why. I do hope to read Eliza and Her Monsters soon though! I'll have to see if the library has it. It is nice to connect to the main character in books. Makes it a better read.

Slow with my reading lately but I am hoping to get into this and finish it soon.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers