(#19 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Lonely. - June 27th 2017, 05:54 AM

Thanks guys.

Chess, I'm thinking of becoming one.. but right now I kinda have the idea of fetching cats from places where they were treated badly to places where they will be adopted. Basically, I guess I'll be a cat transporter.. Btw, I really miss her. I didn't have anyone like her before this... I hope my suffering ends.. as long as it ends, its okay. It doesn't matter how it ends.

Wanderlust, I'll keep that in mind. But the fact was that because of my upbringing, I didn't have anyone like her. So her leaving my life might prove....... decisive to how the rest of it goes. I just hope that no one else has to suffer the way I did. I will probably join the teenhelp book club. Here's hoping that I can find someone like her. Who can hang out with me and make new memories with me.

P.s Sandra. : That's probably me. HAHA! Well..... I guess you can tell that I'm extremely broken hearted and I think that i'm in a living nightmare.

I just hope that no one has to suffer the way I'm suffering right now.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1287350 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!