View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Elle_94 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 7,378, Level: 12 Points: 7,378, Level: 12 Points: 7,378, Level: 12

Question What to get my boyfriend for his graduation? - June 29th 2017, 10:01 PM

Hi guys,

My boyfriend of 2 years finished University around a month ago and will be graduating soon. I have a card for him but I've no idea what to get him as a gift or treat for it! He's 21, and difficult to buy for as he's not really interested in clothes, sports, music or anything like that. He loves film and gaming but his tastes are very specific so I wouldn't want to pick a movie or game for him as I just don't think I'd get it right. He also likes art but I'm not sure what I could get him as a gift that links in with that interest and it's not a huge passion of his so I'm not sure going down that route would be the best idea. He likes writing scripts and stories, but again, I'm not sure what gift I could get that links in with that. He likes animals too, birds in particular.

So far all I've got for him is a notebook with a nice cover. I'm also not doing too well for money at the minute so I can't afford to spend a lot on it. I have around 40 to 50 pounds to play with.

If it helps, his degree is in Film and Telecommunications.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Elle