View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Arion Offline
Arion
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Arion

Points: 6,955, Level: 12 Points: 6,955, Level: 12 Points: 6,955, Level: 12

Paying drivers $50 a week? Enrolling in a good school? - July 1st 2017, 11:37 PM

I'm really trying to make this year better and my home situation is bad.. I've decided to start working and with what I make, i can spend $50- $100 I'm transportation a week to get to my school of choice ..... there's lyft and uber, but I was wondering about tips or ways to find people closer to my age who can drive me to school and Home? I have to get there at 7:25 and school ends at 3 but dont have to leave exactly at 3. Any tips?

Also.. my mom isn't keen on her kids happiness, iv e taken care of paying for my own dance classes, transportation, school supplies and clothes, etc... all she has to do is register me at a school I'll be happy at.. Any tips? Keep in mind that she knows its important to me but its not about me, its about her... Like I said she's not a good parent and I can't just call cps...

If you want more detail on my budgeting plans for school and such or my home situation feel free to PM me.

Last edited by Storyteller.; July 2nd 2017 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Moving to a more specific forum. :)