View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Oneirophobia Offline
Fear of Dreams

Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kayla C

Points: 19,348, Level: 20 Points: 19,348, Level: 20 Points: 19,348, Level: 20

Re: I'm pregnant... - July 3rd 2017, 05:45 AM

The situation you are in could very well go a few different ways. Being pregnant is a wonderful thing and an amazing thing to go through as a women. Yes your young, there are a bunch of teen moms out there, most get by with the help of family, friends.

You have lots of options because you are only 3 weeks, it is pretty early, and you have the time to figure out what you want to do.
Adoption, abortion, keeping the baby. It's a hard choice to make, weather you are young or not.
You also need to know that it is no ones choice but your own, sure people can give you advice, but you make your own choice based on what you want, your future, you life.

I wasn't a teen mom, I was 21 when I got pregnant, telling family and friends no matter how the age it's difficult. Seek a friend, weather they are family or not, someone you can talk to, when I got pregnant my mom was the first to know, I was scared, I didn't know what to do, yes she was mad at first, most parents are. But they get over it, or most do.

It's a choice that won't be easy, or maybe it will be for you. Just know you can come to me if you want to talk, I'm pretty highly educated with pregnancy stuff and family when it comes to it.

If you want to talk, message me. I'm here to talk, and be a friend.

I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly then all at once <3

HelpLINK Mentor|Forum Moderator|Social Media Guru|Photographer|Chat Moderator