View Single Post
  (#9049 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,998, Level: 26 Points: 33,998, Level: 26 Points: 33,998, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 4th 2017, 05:16 PM

Interesting that you seriously question my need for medication, but you rant non-stop about the fact that she DESPERATELY needs it. Maybe it's because she drives you insane with her constant whining, while I've learned, based on your reactions to both of us, to keep my pain to myself. Do you only agree with medication for people who annoy you? I guess it's good to know that I don't.

I want SO MUCH MORE for myself than years in a crappy retail job. That is not success to me. Disability shouldn't mean I have to settle. If it does, I'm going to be miserable.

I'm not sorry that I'm not perfect because neither are you. If your standard is perfection for everything in the world including that everyone will agree with everything you say and do, you're asking to be disappointed and that's not my fault.

I've been told stuff like that so often that I know none of it is actually true and people are just trying to be nice

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; July 7th 2017 at 04:41 AM.