Thread: Non-PG13: Bullied at school
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
SakuraNeko98 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brianna

Points: 5,083, Level: 10 Points: 5,083, Level: 10 Points: 5,083, Level: 10

Bullied at school - July 10th 2017, 04:34 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm currently a 9th grader about to be a sophomore and this school year has been really bad for me and my small group of friends.

This year, I started being extremely clingy with my boyfriend. I walked down the hallways hugging him all the time. It often got to the point of being sexual. People started bullying us for it. One day, I got sick of it when a girl started bullying me at the lunch table. I yelled at her to shut up and we got into a fight. Luckily, one of my friends broke it up.

After the fight, things were terrible. People I didn't even know were bullying us. I was invisible before the fight happened. I can't even hear the word "bitch" without getting extremely anxious and possibly having a panic attack. Things have gotten better since then, but people still bully us sometimes.

I know what I'm doing is wrong, but that doesn't give them the right to bully us. It's summer break and I'm still extremely stressed out and anxious over the fight. They even threatened one of my friends into joining in.

I hate the school I'm going to right now and I know moving schools won't help, so I'm planning to ask about online classes so I don't have to deal with bullying. I'm also scared to talk to an adult because I don't want them to say we shouldn't be clingy in public and ignore the problem.

Please tell me what I should do. I don't want to be so afraid and depressed because of this.