Thread: Female Advice Preferred: Strange behaviour of my boyfriend
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,021
Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Strange behaviour of my boyfriend - July 10th 2017, 05:15 PM

Before you go that route I would try talking to him. If he catches you trying to get into his phone or spying, he may lose a lot of trust in you, which is not the way to go. Instead maybe you can sit down with him somewhere private on a day when he is in a relatively good mood, and try to explain to him why his behavior is concerning to you? Try to use I statements such as "I feel," rather than accusing, such as "You always..."


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.