View Single Post
  (#9053 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,998, Level: 26 Points: 33,998, Level: 26 Points: 33,998, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 10th 2017, 05:22 PM

That can wait 2 days, leave me alone.

I'm seriously tempted to have my case closed, not because I don't want to do the work, but because i already am. You're not doing anything for me that I can't do for myself except now I have you and the state breathing down my neck. I think it only lasts a few weeks, but if it's longer than that, I'll consider quitting.

This is yet another example of you being wrong and me being right. I don't have options like you said and this was a complete waste of time like I thought it would be which is exactly why I didn't want to do it.

I was different from the beginning, but you had NO right to ruin my life because you didn't want to deal with different. Just because I did it differently didn't mean I was wrong, at least I didn't start that way. I got worse as time went on because YOU made me anxious because I didn't do it the only way that you said was possible, which ironically you also said "didn't exist"

I know you're extremely busy and believe me, I know I'm not the center of the universe, but you've stopped responding. I knew this would happen, don't hold it against you, but still...

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; July 13th 2017 at 07:48 AM.