View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
bringmethehorizon♥ Offline
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 26,546, Level: 23 Points: 26,546, Level: 23 Points: 26,546, Level: 23

Should consider online dating dating sites etc? - July 13th 2017, 03:48 PM

I do not want to come across as desperate because I am far from that I am not to bothered by being single in fact I like it. The main issue is I feel that I am 20 almost 21 in November and I have never had a relationship. I would like someone I can spend time with and have fun with. I know a lot of people I know are in relationships not all of them but a lot of people.

I am not asking to suddenly find a girlfriend out of magic like right now I would not want to be single forever but what I am asking is how do I get more involved with people from the opposite sex? Not even to date them maybe even just friends like I said I am in no rush I just wish I was meeting more people from the opposite sex. I have lost a handful of friends I guess as you get older you see who really cares about you.

I have one friend though and we try to go out every 2 to 4 weeks we sometimes go to night clubs or go to a bar for a drink although I have not been to a club in god knows how long. Which made me lead to think am I putting myself out there enough? I don't feel as if I am putting myself out there enough to meet new people like I said not just girlfriends even new people I can be friendly with.

Thank you.