View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Hey so how does safe sex work for lesbians? - August 5th 2017, 08:18 PM

I am not a lesbian but some of the things I have picked up from friends who are were:

• Using a barrier when having oral sex such as a dental dam. I believe back in sex ed (like 12 years ago) the instructor said that some people use condoms that are slit open in place of a dental dam. However, I am not sure if this is something that should be done so hopefully someone can come along.
  • Wash your hands before fingering your partner. There are articles online that discuss using gloves while fingering but I don't know a lot of people who do this. But, washing hands is actually kind of important.
  • Some people will put condoms on their sex toys and changing the condom after every use.
  • Cleaning the sex toys after you use them.
I don't know if there are more comprehensive things you can do and if there are hopefully someone will come along and share or even amend any mistakes I might have made.

Best of luck and I am glad you are looking for information on how to stay safe if you are ever in a situation where you will be having sex.