Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#5217 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,990, Level: 26 Points: 33,990, Level: 26 Points: 33,990, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - September 2nd 2017, 03:41 PM

You ruined my life and you don't care, I wouldn't believe you if you told me you did, you're probably just really good at faking it.

Is this as good as it will ever get, really? After everything I've been through and how capable I am, this is really it for me?!

Yes, I know it's wrong that I still don't know where anything is and it's really bad that I got sympathy/complained/ let my negative emotions show to costumers, believe me, I know but we all have bad days and I was doing it completely alone

Yeah, because dealing with her after working 3 days of a holiday weened mostly alone is exactly what I want to do. I can't deal with all of her CONSTANT VICTIMHOOD BULLSHIT as it is. I swear t God I'll end up strangling her. I have limited patience and less mental stamina than most people. I CAN'T FUCKING deal with her too!!!!!!!!!!!

And my cart of clothes that I left in the back had better be there tomorrow or she's going to complain on Monday that there are too many of them, but if I can't find the last one I had, I use an empty one and move on. It's not my fault they randomly disappear!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; September 3rd 2017 at 01:32 AM.