View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
maxaestheticguy1999 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,261, Level: 8 Points: 3,261, Level: 8 Points: 3,261, Level: 8

i need to help my girlfriend - September 15th 2017, 10:10 AM

hello,
me and my girlfriend have been dating for 3 months now and to begin with it was great we were both really happy, i knew she suffered with anxiety and depression but she seemed to be able to handle it quite well, however last week out of the blue she left me which broke my heart but then this week she had an anxiety attack at college and i called her and she got back together with me then.

however she has been crying every day and self harming and last night we had a talk anbd she said she wanted to leave me and then she broke down crying and said she didn't and she was really scareed because she doesn't feel right and i'm really worried about her as this is a long distance relationship so i can't see her until next week. we have been looking into it and i believe she may be bipolar or suffer from borderline personality disorder and i am really worried for her i haven't ate for a day and didn't sleep at all last night.

i suffer from depression and anxiety and this has been really upsetting me and i don't lknow what to do to help her, she seems really sick and she keeps crying and stuff and i'm scared she will do somethoing bad and hurt herself again, she means the absolute world to me and it would kill me if i lost her i love her more than anything and i just want her to be happy.

she does have a therapist she does see but that's not until the end of the month and i'm worried she will hurt herself or worse before that, she is meant to be coming to stay over at my house next weekend and i really want to try and make her feel better, i'm just worried she will leave me again because i want to spend the rest of my life with her she's my soulmate and i want to help her as much as i can.

please can someone help me i'm desperate