View Single Post
  (#9248 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: I'm happy today because... - September 15th 2017, 06:57 PM

It is Friday and my boyfriend and I don't have a whole lot to do this weekend. We might do something tomorrow. I was telling him maybe we could go to the Karaoke bar for dinner tomorrow night but not sure we have the funds for that.

I got my book mail and am super excited. Was able to get the first two books in a fantasy series I want to start sometime soon. Also able to get the first book in another fantasy series and then a few books that are classed as horror. Definitely hoping to get to some of those in October.

I also just received a letter from Social Security telling my that starting Oct 3 I will be getting a full payment. They were going to be paying me a really small amount next month due to some issues and due to a change in the benefits I pull from...but I was able to get it fixed so I shouldn't have to worry about being as poor next month. I should also be able to cover all my bills and then some as well as put a little bit of money in savings. If all goes according to plan then I should be able to spend exactly what I wanted to on everyone at christmas time.

Definitely a good day.