View Single Post
  (#9220 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 15th 2017, 09:31 PM

If I end up with negative reviews for member service or turning down shifts within my agreed amount of hours because of when they are, the solution besides letting me go is giving me overnight shifts which would be better anyway. Also, how do I get my paystubs, finish my computer crap and I still don't have a locker? Who's not doing their job again?! I can also guess that the stuff I don't know is in the training I can't finish, but it would be in the general one that is done, not the specific one that isn't.

Your refusal to accept responsibility for your behavior, doesn't automatically make it my fault. You can't tout your responsibility philosophy self-righteously and then only use it to abuse me and blame me for "making you do it" to me. YOU are the hypocrite here, NOT me! I am a legitimate victim of YOUR behavior. Yes, legitimate victimization exists, yes you did it, no, you are not excused from the ability to damage people, and yes any defense or explanation you can come up with won't change the truth! I did not deserve or earn what you did to me or the living nightmare that resulted from it. No one would.
And if you think I'm wrong about that, maybe I'm not the only one who shouldn't have a license.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; September 16th 2017 at 02:06 AM.