View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Echoed Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: A girl has no name

Points: 3,400, Level: 8 Points: 3,400, Level: 8 Points: 3,400, Level: 8

Re: School just started and I'm already failing - September 23rd 2017, 07:03 PM

I dont think you are doing that bad at all.
Ive always been the 'smart kid' of my class. Always having the best grades. Others ask me how i do it. Im being honest. Till now i almost never studied for a test. I always finished my homework but extra studying? Nope. And i still got A's. How is that possible? I didnt do anything extra for it. I just listened to teacher in class. I didnt chat with others because im not really a social person and only have a few good friends in my class. Basically i had none to talk to. So i was bored and listened to the teacher. I understand it might not come that easy for everyone. For you I recommend just doing exercises at home. Take an hour or two (or more if you feel like it) per day, search for exercises online and solve. I see math is the most difficult one for you. My maths teacher is like the worst teacher ever. Last year i did a small research and found an app called photomaths. I just need to take a picture and the app shows me how to solve it. I usually follow the instructions for a few first exercises and for the next ones use the app just to check if i got the right answer. Its also important to understand what the app tells you to do. Otherwise its useless.
I wish you luck on your studies