View Single Post
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,825, Level: 9 Points: 3,825, Level: 9 Points: 3,825, Level: 9

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 9th 2017, 04:14 AM

Hey guys, another update. He found where his mom has been hiding his phone so he's been texting me from home now when he gets the chance. I asked him about how his mom his acting cause he seemed too nervous to talk about it in person. It's pretty messed up what she's doing.

First, she seems to think she can take matters into her own hands. He says she thinks it's not a health concern to have a foot long penis and that she's afraid that if he gets medical treatment for it that his puberty development will be stunted. He had an argument with her about it and she said that she didn't trust the urologists and that she didn't want them messing with his hormones or something. When he told her that the nurse checked him up, she said that because the nurse said that he could pee fine and everything that he must be ok.

Second, she keeps bugging him about his penis and getting really personal. Asking him stuff like has it grown, how does it feel, etc. Which would be fine I guess if she wasn't neglecting to get him medical attention for it. She said he should be proud about his condition and that she was, because most guys want their dicks to be huge. She said that unless he had erectile problems she would not take him to get help because there was nothing wrong with his size and length. I'm pretty sure that being over 12 inches at 13 years old is messed up but she seems to think otherwise.

Yeah, thought I'd share this new information with you guys.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1304664 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!