View Single Post
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,825, Level: 9 Points: 3,825, Level: 9 Points: 3,825, Level: 9

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 18th 2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess~ View Post
my brother had a hormone problem, not like this, but where he started developing boobs because his body wasn't producing enough testosterone and was producing too much estrogen or something like that. the cause ended up being a tumor in his brain. they have medication to regulate hormones and no, it doesn't stop puberty or stunt your growth or anything. it just fixes the body when it doesn't work properly on its own.
i'm sorry but his mom is a dumbass.
this is serious. i'm honestly wondering if calling the police or even just the hospital would do you any good. that's straight up neglect and it is borderline creepy because she seems so uninterested in his health but too interested in his dick.
Well I told his mom about this straight up. She actually listened and called the doctor. He's got a urologist appointment a month from now. I wish it couldve been done sooner but it's better than nothing. Besides that she was being pretty creepy. I don't know what we can do about it because it doesn't seem within the realm of sexual harassment but it was still weird.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1304664 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!