View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
TheEdenProject Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 4,296, Level: 9 Points: 4,296, Level: 9 Points: 4,296, Level: 9

Re: lessen withdrawal symptoms? - October 28th 2017, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Abibliophobe~ View Post
I agree with a lot that has been said here.

Withdrawal is not easy. There are things that can alleviate it. I've heard that the first week is the worst. Although, I know that the symptoms of withdrawal can and do last longer than a week.

Withdrawing from drugs can definitely be dangerous. I had a family member who got really sick from withdrawal from alcohol.

It might be worth it to discuss things with your doctor. They might have some suggestions on how to help with the symptoms. They, also, might be able to suggest treatment centers that you can enter into in order to get help for the addictions you have.

Best regards.
yeah i've heard that too. although heroin withdrawal is one of the worst you can go through (right after benzodiazepines like xanax), with pain in limbs, stomach and back, as well as other.... rather ugly stuff that can go on for days or weeks, depending on the user and how bad or long they've been abusing it.

i currently have no access to a doctor and my mum wanted to take me to the hospital because of my symptoms (which ofcourse she doesn't know the background of) and because how i've been behaving lately. nobody suspects heroin abuse and i am kind of glad they don't so they don't make me do drug tests.

i guess my physical addiction wasn't really that bad because i've been in pain for one day and then just feeling sick-ish. now i just feel dizzy from the xanax i took and i'm still waiting to see if my mum wants to take me to the hospital.

i feel like heroin made me a better person. it made the mental health things go away and i could freely talk to people and had no fear and i was barely depressed. but now i feel like it's all hitting me back. hard.
i've never felt so depressed in my life and i've just woken up from a 14 hour sleep. to be honest. all i want is my drugs right now. i don't know what else to do without them, i feel so lost....

"We drift away
Diffusing light
Confusing times
Growing up
Or cascading down?
Cascading down
I'm hurting now"

- EDEN // crash

feel free to PM or VM me if you need someone to talk to, i always have a listening ear and i never judge anyone.

former HelpLINK Mentor - 01/20/18