View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
strangerthings Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,149, Level: 8 Points: 3,149, Level: 8 Points: 3,149, Level: 8

I feel unloved by my parents - October 28th 2017, 07:06 PM

Yesterday was pretty horrible.
My dad woke me up at 6 to yell at me about using his phone charger, and he told me to clean my room. I forgot/didnt hear him.
Later that day after having a pretty fun day I came home. He was working on cleaning up the basement since his friend was coming over. My brother and began to help him. And I couldnt hear what he was telling me and so I guessed. He screamed at me because I went upstairs and "hid". Then after doing that he said; "Go and put this away" and I thought I was done, so I went and used my phone. He come upstairs, took it out of the charger and chucked my phone. It currently is shattered and wont work. He screamed at me to go downstairs and help pout more and stop being useless and then screamed more when I began crying because I lost any communication with my friends and getting yelled at for that. Then we yelled because I didn't clean my room, I was confused since I didn't remember hearing that from him. He let me leave and I couldnt even breath correctly and started crying even harder since we live in the country and that phone was the only way I could contact anyone or get help from my friends. When I came home last night after that I was he had come into my room and destroyed it. My closet was empty and everything was scattered into my floor. Mom agreed this was ALL OKAY. I cleaned it all and now my room looks great. He was drunk.

He hasnt talked to me to all day and seems really upset. I am so angry because I have no way of talking to my friends and its just really hard.