View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
TheEdenProject Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 4,296, Level: 9 Points: 4,296, Level: 9 Points: 4,296, Level: 9

Re: I feel unloved by my parents - October 28th 2017, 08:16 PM

i can imagine this must be a very difficult situation for you and that it must be very upsetting for you, but it will not always be this way, one day you can move out and no one will be yelling at you anymore. nobody will scatter your things on your floor again. though if things get too violent, then you have to think about yourself and maybe even call the police if necessary.
the important thing is that you don't put yourself in danger and you mentioned you live in the country, so i can understand it's hard to get to phones there. maybe there's a pay phone around you could use to call the police with should things get too hot. another helpful site with numbers to call is our hotlines site.
i don't know how close by people live with you so i don't know if you could not even maybe ask a neighbour to borrow their phone.

like i said already, it's important you're safe and don't put yourself in danger should things get too hot.

if there's no phone around, maybe you could find a place to hide until things cool down and you can come home and calm down too. cry if you want as well, crying releases a lot of emotions and can be helpful in pressure situations.

you also said that your dad doesn't talk with you anymore, maybe your mum could talk to your dad instead and act as a contact person between you and your dad so the issue can be resolved.

being angry is just natural and i can surely understand why you are. maybe some funny youtube videos could distract you? drawing or taking walks are also good techniques to cope with things.

i hope i helped just the least bit and never hesitate to contact me should you ever need someone to talk to! i always have a listening ear.

"We drift away
Diffusing light
Confusing times
Growing up
Or cascading down?
Cascading down
I'm hurting now"

- EDEN // crash

feel free to PM or VM me if you need someone to talk to, i always have a listening ear and i never judge anyone.

former HelpLINK Mentor - 01/20/18