Thread: Triggering (Abuse): He goes to my college now Part 2
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: He goes to my college now Part 2 - November 21st 2017, 01:12 PM

It is good that you saw the counselor and got a no contact order! I’ve been thinking about you and wondering how you’ve been doing.

Something worth thinking about with this, as it’s been said above, is that by doing this, you do take the risk of having him not get into any trouble. That’s not to say it’ll be because he will manipulate his way out though. You have a few days to think about this so maybe it would help to sit down and think of what the outcomes could be and if you feel like you can work through receiving an outcome that you do not want.

Also, how would you feel about telling your story? Would you be able to emotionally handle that right now while you’re in school? Everyone is different but some people struggle a lot in other aspects of their life while doing something like this.

Definitely sit down and think about the different aspects and outcomes before coming to a decision that is best for you. And, do keep us in the loop if you’d like! We’re rooting for you.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers