View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 108,946, Level: 47 Points: 108,946, Level: 47 Points: 108,946, Level: 47

Re: Telling my parents gone wrong - December 3rd 2017, 04:53 PM

Hello,
I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this right now. You did a great job telling you're parents about this and I am truly sorry that it went like this. When people are self harming a lot of times other people do not always really understand what is going on with you and why you are doing this. Can you try talking with you're school counselor and letting them know that you are having a hard time with this and how you told you're parents and what is going on now? You can also ask them if they can try talking with you're parents too and see if you all can find a way to help you with this in a way that's helpful.

When you get the feeling to self harm, try going for a walk because this can help you think of other things and you can have music with you also. Put on a funny movie too to make you laugh also. The website up about is great too, look at that also. I hope that it gets better for you soon. Hugs.