View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Lionheart Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Oliver

Points: 10,960, Level: 15 Points: 10,960, Level: 15 Points: 10,960, Level: 15

Re: Will a doctor ask about my self harm if they notice it?? - December 11th 2017, 12:23 PM

I don't think there is any way to speed up the healing process that much.
Though while it depends on your doctor if they are somewhat sensitive they will not ask. At least not infront of you mom. Usually doctors know that much. They've seen sh scars before so don't worry about being judged by them. And even if they ask you can always tell them you don't want to talk about it though the doctor only wants your best so while it might be uncomfortable you could try talking with them anyway.
If you don't trust your doc to not say anything infront of your mom maybe you can ask to go in alone? Like say you're already 17 and want to learn to do these things on your own. That way she won't be with you in the room when he sees them.
Best of luck

It's ok to give in to an urge or make a mistake. You are only human and we all have our flaws. We all have our weak moments and we all make mistakes. Thats what makes us human.
Thats what makes us unique and beautiful

Courage isn't always a loud roar. Sometimes it is a quiet whisper at the end of a day saying: Tomorrow I will try it again!