View Single Post
  (#477 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: What are you reading now? - December 28th 2017, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anemoia View Post
A friend gifted me this book for Christmas as it's their favorite series and I've just started it today.

I have heard of Discworld. Not certain that I'd like it because I believe it's kind of a comedy? Not sure on that though BUT I know a ton of people who love this series. I hope you end up loving it as well.

Currently not really reading anything. But I am probably going to start:

Apparently this book was published in 1963 and the author got a lot of crap for it because it was a book about a gay man and the LGBTQ community or something like that.

Also will probably be attempting to read these Graphich Novels/Manga:

(This author has another book called Princess Princess ever after and it was cute and the two female characters kind of fell in love...it wasn't super developed but I think it was a middle grade graphic novel and sometimes those lack development)

(Apparently this Manga centers on Japanese culture and how they deal with family/friends/acquaintances who are LGBTQ+. I was only mildly interested until I heard about that since it's interesting to read books like this that focuses on things I am not familiar with)

(This person is supposed to be a really good Manga Horror author. This was one of the smaller Omnibus books that they had so I wanted to try this before diving into the larger one which is 600+ pages. I really like horror Manga/graphic novels so I am intrigued to see if I like it.)