Woodland resident
I can't get enough

Name: Sue
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 55,768, Level: 33 Points: 55,768, Level: 33 Points: 55,768, Level: 33

Re: What are you reading now? - December 30th 2017, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Abibliophobe~ View Post
I have heard of Discworld. Not certain that I'd like it because I believe it's kind of a comedy? Not sure on that though BUT I know a ton of people who love this series. I hope you end up loving it as well.
It's indeed a comedy, but the humour is so witty that it's hard not to enjoy it, haha. If you like fantasy you'd love it. It's one of the most remarkable series of all times, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Abibliophobe~ View Post
I think I am going to start:

I have been wanting to read this book and the other two that are out in this particular series/trilogy but I didn't own them and didn't want to get them at the library. Was able to, finally, purchase this series and a few other by this particular author.
Really excited to get back into this author since I think he might be a new favorite!
I've been thinking of reading Sanderson for a long time. You recommend his novels then, I reckon?

Currently I'm reading the fifth volume of the Vespasian series by Robert Fabbri.

I've been reading those since the first volume came out in my country in 2012 and, well, I've loved it since. It tells the story of Vespasian, who was the Roman emperor that ordered the construction of the Colosseum.