4K Miles <3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Eliana

Points: 3,218, Level: 8 Points: 3,218, Level: 8 Points: 3,218, Level: 8

Re: School is becoming a huge problem - January 24th 2018, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Abibliophobe~ View Post
Hey there,

The things you are describing are not appropriate behavior for any school employee to be exhibiting. If you are unable to get help from the employees at the school (guidance counselor, assistant principle etc) you might need to talk to your mom about everything and have her write a letter to the school board/the superintendent. It's possible that you could write these letters but it's more likely that they will take action if your mom complains.

The things you are describing could be viewed as abuse of power and the biggest way to deal with that is by making people who are 'higher up' award of the situation.
I told her to do that and the school wants me to go in with her. That’s a huge no because I know they’re just gonna be like “Mrs ____isnt really doing that, you’re just lying for attention aren’t you Eliana?” and then when I say no I’m not they call in the assistant principals to say the same thing but in a much rider,more threatening way which forces me to admit to that even though what I said was 100% true.