View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Nonoka Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Nonoka

Points: 4,302, Level: 9 Points: 4,302, Level: 9 Points: 4,302, Level: 9

I think I'm pregnant again - February 3rd 2018, 12:42 PM

My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months now and and in the last month or so we started to get more intimate. My period is over a week late now and I'm usually pretty regular. I'm fairly sure I'm pregnant again and I already have a 1 year old daughter. I'm worried for so many reasons. I am graduating highschool this year and my daughter and I live at my parents house. When I was pregnant with my daughter my Dad kicked me out and didn't even start talking to me until she was 6 months old. I moved back in at the end of summer and I'm worried if I am pregnant that he will be really angry and kick me out again. I am also worried my boyfriend might leave me like the Dad of my daughter did although he's a lot nicer to me and my daughter then my ex who has never even met his daughter. And I'm terrified of going through labour since I still feel kind of traumatized by my bad first experience. I am going to get a pregnancy test today to find out but I'm soo stressed out! I feel so stupid for not being extra careful, we've been using condoms but I probably should have got birth control too. I really like my boyfriend a lot but I definitely didn't want to this to happen when we haven't even been together a year. I already have a strong feeling that I'm pregnant though like a test will just confirm it. I have no idea how to handle this.