Thread: Triggering (Suicide): Extremely lonely.
View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Extremely lonely. - February 10th 2018, 01:57 AM

The problem is that while I like cats, the amount of emotional pain I'm going through is such that the cats... can't even numb the pain anymore. She doesn't know it, though. She only knows that I still feed the cats but she doesn't know that it's stopped affecting me.

Basically.. someone like her has to return. I hope that I'll find that happiness again.

Otherwise, the only thing I can do is make other people happy. Life has lost its purpose for me... I don't care about life anymore. But I'm happy that she got a boyfriend so she will be happy. As for me, my fate is going to be very, very different.

I'll probably check that out. Coping methods...

truth is that I've been feeling like this since July ,2016. Ever since we got into that quarrel... truth is that it's been very sad and lonely ever since. Most of the other people I call up just make use of me for money /free meals, and the rest usually are never there.

So I guess whatever my parents did to ruin my life, they succeeded . I hope they are happy. Now, I won't ever find someone like the best friend she was.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.