View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Jennaholt Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,332, Level: 14 Points: 9,332, Level: 14 Points: 9,332, Level: 14

Exclamation My boyfriend blocked me - February 15th 2018, 03:11 PM

I've been really sick for the past 3 days. He didn't bother to ask I was feeling. I let it go because I didn't want to argue about that. Lately, he's been very uncaring (yes, he doesn't care about how I feel or what I want), mean and disrespectful (of late). We've been fighting about a lot of issues and I've been trying to keep my cool so things don't blow out of proportion. But I can only do so much. The way he's been treating me, I've been wondering if stuck in an emotionally abusive relationship. Anyhow, I'm really tired with all the treatment I'm taking. He doesn't seem to care. We got into a fight about something really petty today. I got really tired and asked him to just fuck off and went offline. And then he says "hate you bitch, fuck you" and said something really disrespectful and then he blocked me. He's never name called me before. He's never blocked me before.
I don't know if I should call him back or just let it be. I know we'll probably talk again and I know if I don't call him now, he's gonna think I don't care and really make things worse.
But I don't even know if I care anymore. I don't know what to do.

Update: I called him. He cut the call. So I guess that's it? I don't know

Last edited by Jennaholt; February 15th 2018 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Update