View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
NovoK9 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ebony

Points: 4,228, Level: 9 Points: 4,228, Level: 9 Points: 4,228, Level: 9

Unhappy Hallucinations and Anxiety - February 23rd 2018, 09:43 PM

Lately I haven't been well. I've been talking to Simon and his group a lot. There are about twenty of them. The ground randomly starts shaking a lot. And the ceiling tends to start to melt into the ground. They have been making bad things happen to me a lot lately. They have also been pinching me when I say or do something they don't want me to. I'm getting really annoyed. My worlds have been colliding into one. Everything feels so fake. I have no idea how to deal with it. It feels like one big dream. Or nightmare depending on the day. They've trapped me in a dungeon and are pretending to be someone I care about. Let's call him Bob. Bob is an entity that I fell in love with. They've been torturing me while pretending to be him.

I've also been having a hard time paying attention and being out in public. I have really bad anxiety. Because of my anxiety I tend to not be able to stay out in public for long because a lot of things trigger me. I end up in the bathroom feeling sick to my stomach because of this. Because of this I go to a school where I only have to go two days a week for about two hours each day. I can't even think right anymore because everything feels so fake and because of my anxiety. All of my friends have plans for when they leave high school and I have no idea what to do. I can't even leave my house most of the time. What should I do? I see a psychiatrist and a therapist but we are all at cross roads because I'm med resistant. We were thinking of trying more experimental therapies like equestrian and stuff.