View Single Post
  (#627 (permalink)) Old
Lostinalibro Offline
LGBTQIA family and Ally
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jen

Points: 3,741, Level: 9 Points: 3,741, Level: 9 Points: 3,741, Level: 9

Re: Prayer Requests Thread - March 16th 2018, 07:22 PM

My grandma is in hospice. She has been for about 3 months. She is a fighter. I guess the tubes to her pace maker got infected and the shunt in her brain swelled so the connections to that got infected too. She isn't strong enough for surgery to have them replaced and the doctors say she won't ever be. She has days where she's smiling and talking to me and others where she is sleeping and barely wakes.

The whole situation is stressful my family (mok and aunt) are fighting over who is getting what stuff of my grandmas. My mom who i don't speak to even had the nerve to tell my aunt she didn't want my boyfriend and i to have my grandparents wedding rings because she thinks he will pawn them. My mom has a lot of nerve. I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years. He would never do something like that. My mom would just to spite my grandma and my aunt. She says she isn't going to visit my grandma any more and isn't talking to my aunt.

In my honest opinion someone who hates my grandma has no right to come to the funeral. I'm gonna be mad if she shows up there.

My grandma deserves visitors and happiness she is dying for crying out loud. When I'm in town i try to visit her every day. My aunt went on vacation after Christmas and I went to feed her 2 times a day and bugged the nurses to turn her and change her catheter.

I guess my prayer request is for my grandma to be happy and in peace. I also want my family to stop all the nonsense and visit our dying relative.

I don't want anything if it has to be fought over. I just want to know that I made my grandparents proud. I love her so much. Because of my mom i didn't get to know my grandma as much as I would like to. She turned 85 on March 3rd. Im so proud of her for fighting as hard as she is. I know she missed my grandpa (He died Dec. 2016) and sees him all the time. I just don't want her to suffer and be at peace. Lord hear my prayer. Amen.