View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
bigwheel Offline
Average Joe

Points: 11,006, Level: 15 Points: 11,006, Level: 15 Points: 11,006, Level: 15

Why would ex girlfriend block everything apart from viber? - March 19th 2018, 06:54 PM

My girlfriend of 6 years dumped me (I made a thread on it). She blocked me on facebook, blocked my number from calling/texting her - but she didn't block me on viber.

The reason she dumped me was as follows:

1) She's Filipina and her cousin doesn't speak very good English at all. Her cousin was wearing an expensive t-shirt/watch so I said, as a joke "I should have dated you hahaha" - the cousin then told my girlfriend's mum and said I was flirting (I damn well wasn't. It was a joke, albeit a bad one that I didn't think about before I said it).

2) My ex-girlfriend said I was controlling her money. She likes to buy Louis Vuitton products but I said if we want to live together, we need to stop wasting money and save money.

She thought I was controlling her money when I was trying to help her save and stop blowing loads of money on Prada, LV and other branded products.

I tried explaining that to my ex and she said:

"I'm not going back to you whatever you say and don't even try to explain. I had enough since last year."

I replied: "That's your choice but I know I did nothing wrong"

She said: "Given you so many chances, but you've wasted it all. It's my choice yeah, so please leave me alone and stop pestering me"

Today I messaged her asking if she received the money I owed her for her laptop. She almost instantly replied: "yes"

Why has she blocked me on everything apart from viber? I'm so damn confused. Her reasons for dumping me after 6 years seem really lame.