View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
bigwheel Offline
Average Joe

Points: 11,006, Level: 15 Points: 11,006, Level: 15 Points: 11,006, Level: 15

Re: Why would ex girlfriend block everything apart from viber? - March 19th 2018, 10:51 PM

Basically, she was addicted to buying luxury items e.g LV, Prada etc etc. I was telling her to stop buying them because when she sells them, she was losing huge amounts of money. And she works extremely hard for her money.

The problem is, when she gets angry, she stops contact. She is a bit childish really. She did that throughout the relationship. I put up with it because I was blinded by love and thought that it was kinda cute how she'd get into a strop. But as the relationship grew longer and longer, I got tired of her blowing money that we should be saving for a house.

I think she wants to stay with her own "kind" if that makes sense. She's filipina and doesn't mix with anyone who isn't filipino. It's actually weird that I began dating her. She was trying to get me to speak her language from the get-go.

I'm making it sound negative - we had a great relationship and I genuinely didn't see any problems before she dumped me. I have no idea what I did to annoy her because even if I asked, she would never tell me. There was no communication whatsoever in the relationship. If I did anything that annoyed her, she'd not speak to me for a few days then come back like nothing happened.

I think i'm beginning to understand it's over. It's a huge shame because I didn't cheat, and I don't believe I was a bad boyfriend. I bought her flowers regularly, I took her on dates, I really did love her. She was my entire world. I just don't think she felt the same about me.