View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Question Scared I’m pregnant - March 22nd 2018, 12:41 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hi!
So last Saturday or so me and my boyfriend engaged in some sexual actions, not intercourse. There was a point in time that I had touched some his Precum and (I’m not sure how long after) I adjusted my panties, then a while after rubbed my clit a bit then a bit later he fingered me (not really sure if he did but I’m assuming so since he had longer fingernails at the time and it hurt,) he also rubbed my clit a bit after the fact. I was worried that maybe he had some pre cum as well on his fingers when he did so, but he claims he didn’t. He also claimed that he hadn’t masturbated that morning or the night before.
My period usually comes at the end of the month, but it’s kinda gotten close to April and I hadn’t been really getting all the symptoms I usually do afterwards (bloating, high sex drive, nausea, dizziness.) but I did have some occasional nausea and had some bloating but not to the extent I usually do.
Yesterday I got a bad cold with a fever, symptoms being: congested, coughing, shivers, aches, a lack of appetite and some nausea, and I still have it. I’ve heard this was a symptom of pregnancy. But my brother had also gotten the same thing a day prior and we share a bathroom.
I’m a huge worry wart so despite what the internet tells me and my boyfriend does I’m still scared.
NOTE: we have never engaged in sexual intercourse and his penis has never been close to my vagina, we’ve always left our underwear on but he did pull his penis out a bit, hence why I had gotten precum on me. This is the furthest we’ve gone.[/size][/color][/font]