View Single Post
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Mirabelle Offline
Owl Whisperer
Average Joe

Name: Mirabelle

Points: 4,257, Level: 9 Points: 4,257, Level: 9 Points: 4,257, Level: 9

Re: Contains Alcohol: Zuppa Inglese al Limoncello, an Italian Trifle - April 11th 2018, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Abibliophobe~ View Post
I love most recipes so I think you should just consider sharing whatever you think others would like. Maybe a few more desserts and some main courses that you think others would enjoy. If you have some easier to make recipes that might be good for users who don't cook a lot.

One suggestion I have is that you make a 'share your recipe' type of thread and compile them all there so that people have an easier time looking into all the recipes that you share and if you plan on coming back and posting recipes more often the thread should stay open and myself and others will probably have questions/comments.

I can't wait to see more of your recipes though.
Hey - what a lovely suggestion and yes, I would be delighted to set up a topic called 'Share your recipe'. To have others come share their own recipes would be terrific, and we could try them out.

Mandy and I learnt cooking by watching our grandmas and other older family and took inspiration and of course, their wonderful tips.

Give me a little time to think about what people would love and I will set up topics such as Main course, Desserts, Share Your Recipes and I think a Vegetarian thread would be good, too.

I am very appreciative of your suggestions. Also, I feel I am becoming much more attached to TeenHelp. Thank you so much.

Belle