Mirabelle Offline
Owl Whisperer
Average Joe

Name: Mirabelle

Points: 4,257, Level: 9 Points: 4,257, Level: 9 Points: 4,257, Level: 9

Re: Mouthwatering Main Course Recipes - April 24th 2018, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Bibliophile:. View Post
I appreciate you taking the time to post the Thai Recipes. Thai is probably my favorite. I also like the other dishes. When I have the time, beginning of May probably, I am going to go through and copy these recipes so I can keep them and try them out. I am actually excited to give it a try too.
Hey, I appreciate what you said so once we come home, I'll find another Thai recipe, try it out with Mandy and see if it passes muster.

But do you like Indian cuisine? I do, but not too hot! We made Indian butter chicken which was lovely, and also Indian Gorchi which we made using king prawns, and another Gorchi usinhg tandooried chicken. I don't have a tandoor, but quite a high oven setting which was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayurnamat. View Post

This recipe is really good so thanks for sharing it! I found this recipe in Gordon Ramsay's book years ago and it's the one that I use with a few modifications! I use ground round (vegetarian) or sometimes mushrooms or lentils depending on the day, dairy free cheddar cheese and an egg substitute.
I'll look out some more for you, and also Vegan if you'd like.