View Single Post
  (#9547 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 4th 2018, 05:53 AM

You say you want me to be happy, and it would be perfectly fine if that's where it ended; but instead you're convinced I won't be happy unless my life looks exactly the way you think it should. That means that whenever I interact with you, it's non stop criticism and judgment because I''m never enough or right for you. So, I limit contact for my own peace of mind, especially as my life is literally falling apart around me, because you are the last thing I need, and instead of listening when I try to explain this, you get offended and continue to tear me apart. I can accept that I'm never going to please you and that that is your problem, not mine. I can stop worrying about what you think and stop desperately seeking approval I know will never come, but when you're in my space and I'm trapped in the car or out in public with you, it's much harder not to let you get to me. I also know that you do this to everybody, so it's definitely not me, but still. And I know you'll never get it, and because I don't want to completely remove you from my life, I'll be putting up with you for a very long time.

I'm better than you. Doesn't mean I'm perfect, but unlike you I was victimized through no fault of my own, and I SURVIVED. You play victim, refuse to help yourself and do nothing but complain then wonder why no one wants to be around you. When I was in the hell that was created for me by others and life circumstances outside of my control, I was jealous because everyone bent over backwards to deal with your BS while telling me to "get over" mine. Now I'm so over dealing with you, I don't even care anymore. I'm a survivor and you aren't, so I can't deal with you anymore.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; May 5th 2018 at 06:33 AM.