View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Hidden_thoughts Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Mikayla

Points: 6,140, Level: 11 Points: 6,140, Level: 11 Points: 6,140, Level: 11

Was I even raped? - May 12th 2018, 02:58 AM

A little back story: I started talking to this guy who is usually in and out of prison for weed. He is part of my friend group. Hes the guy that everyone hangs out with for a fun time.

Anyways I added him on snapchat and we started talking and one night he invited me over to his house for "cuddles". I got there and he gave me alcohol and weed and we qent to bed and he started kissing me. Then things escalated and started having sex with me. Since it was my first time it hurt, and there was no lubrication because there was no foreplay whatsoever. I kept asking him to slow down and to hold on and to wait but he didnt stop until he was finished. But I just thought this was normal because it was my first time. And afterwards we never talked.

I guess my question is, was I sexually assaulted? I don't feel any different, my life didnt change much. My boyfriend and i are very sexually active, so maybe it was all in my head?

Though every once in a while ill be reminded of him. Like if my boyfriend smokes a cigarette, his breath will smell like His. Or if my bf isnt as affectionate due to being busy Ill think of Him.

And i dont really know what to do since He is so close to all of my friends or if im just making things up in my head

'It'll all be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end'
~John Lennon