View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 108,893, Level: 47 Points: 108,893, Level: 47 Points: 108,893, Level: 47

Re: Should i go to the funeral? - May 25th 2018, 04:31 PM

Hello,

I am so sorry for you're loss and I hope that you will be okay soon. Hugs. When you are going to a funeral and you have been before or this is you're first time going, it can be hard to go and not sure what to do. That is okay to be like that, that's how some other people feel too. When you are at one you are going to be with different people, they are friends and family members. And if you do not know all of them that is okay because they knew him and want to go. Some people are going to be really upset and crying and some will not and that is totally fine however you feel you need to be. It is good to go because you can say goodbye and come close with friends and family members because you are all feeling the same thing. You can sit with you're family and have them help you with this. Sometimes if you do not go after it is over you sometimes feel and are thinking about did I make the right decision. But it is up to you. I hope you will be okay soon. Hugs

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.