View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Festival Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 2,745, Level: 7 Points: 2,745, Level: 7 Points: 2,745, Level: 7

Re: Is my GF pregnant or not? - June 21st 2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial. View Post
No, she is not pregnant. There needs to be penis to vagina penetration, and sperm has to go directly up the vaginal canal, through the uterus, and make its way into the Fallopian tube and impale itself into a wandering ovum.
Thats also her reason that she keeps telling me, in order to impregnate a woman, man must ejaculate inside of a woman specially directly inside the opening of cervix. Also based on what happened, theres no penetration, finger, and i never touch her vagina.

I just overthink that what if the wipes gets some sperm in a tiny while cleaning her wet even her hand is possibly cleaned from sperm by applying clean wet wipes, rubbing alcohol that makes her hand dried and washed her hand with running water. She confirmed that only the clean wet wipes touched her vagina, not her bare hands.

Its only just me that seems stressed about it because for me, any contact of male fluid to outer part of vagina or lubia gives a chance of pregnant? Im not sure but based on saying of others theres a chance but unlikely. And mostly the reason why i overthink a lot is shes delayed 9 days already from her 27 day cycle. Its already 36 days from her last period.