View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
AmyRose Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amy

Points: 2,906, Level: 8 Points: 2,906, Level: 8 Points: 2,906, Level: 8

Re: My depression isn't just affecting my life - July 14th 2018, 05:01 PM

Thank you for your reply! I really needed to hear some of this. I am not sure how we would go about meeting People as I am extremely shy but I think your right and we need to try to meet people because I've been feeling isolated for way too long. I did some online research and found there is a place in walking distance to where I live that is a meeting spot for parents with young kids where they have toys, games, crafts, activities, story times, movies and snacks, it's all free and open 8 hours a day Monday to Friday, so I am going to try to take him there once or twice a week and hopefully we can meet some people and it might help prepare him for school. I also plan to start taking to the library sometimes they have a really cool kids section at the library. I find it hard to motivate myself to get out but I am going to try my best to do it anyways even when I don't feel like it and maybe after I get used to it I will start to enjoy it again. I still have so many things I am stressed and anxious about all of the time but I will just have to work on one thing at a time.