View Single Post
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
TibbySkye Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Tibby

Points: 12,151, Level: 16 Points: 12,151, Level: 16 Points: 12,151, Level: 16

Re: Happiness/Hope thread (for everyone who needs more smiles in their life) - January 12th 2009, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxo_fallenangel_xoxo View Post
AWWWWW! I love the kittens and the baby animals are cute... lol oddly enough they bring back a really weird memory it was when i got my face painted when i was little . It got painted like a panthers .... i looked so cute lol.
Ahh memories. I remember every year at the fair, I would get my face painted like a fairy with lots of glitter lol.

Quotes:

" It takes water and sunshine to make things grow."

" Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance."

" Everything is different through someone else's eyes."

" If it is meant to be, then it will happen, no matter what obstacles get in the way."

" Out of those 31,536,000 seconds in the year, have you taken the time to thank your parents for all that they have given you?

Out of those 525,600 minutes in the year, have you taken the time to thank those who have done something good for you?

Out of those 8766 hours in a year have you taken the time to thank your true friends for always being there for you?

Out of those 365 days in the year have you taken the time to thank your family for helping you grow and develop throughout your whole life?

In that 1 year, have you taken the time to thank all those that you forgot to thank in all the past years before that?

Always say thank you because you never know if there is going to be a tomorrow."